-Dog in space- -Dog in space-

I can't stop loving your songs
I can't stop loving your songs . . .

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!

no . . . words . . . to . . . explain . . . my . . . love

Under My Cover Under My Cover

It's alright

You're right, it does flow, but it's very repetitive, maybe if you used other sounds and a more broad option of other sounds, your composition would've been better, keep trying, you do have potential, but you have to learn how to use it,

(FMC) -=Edge of the Unive (FMC) -=Edge of the Unive

This Song Isn't Famous?

This song should be showed to the world, music IS the main source for happy, and your song proves it, I've never been so intent in listening to strangers' music, but i can't stop listening to it, and i love how the music seems to FLOW together, like it should, congratulations, you did an AMAZING job, :)

FunkmasterCatking responds:

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

You've got that right. Thanks for the review!

The UltraSound -Dj 992 The UltraSound -Dj 992

Amazing,

I really like this song, the beginning is something i heard before in many other compositions, but it does have it's own unique flair, keep up the amazing work!

TreeDonkey responds:

Thank-you very much for your review. I spent so so long on the intro automating so many effects and getting the volumes right on the synths, bass drums, hats and sweep to give it that nice effect and i think it turned out nicely.

Handinhand Handinhand

Very, and I mean VERY, good

I REALLY enjoyed this song, i want to thank you for pleasing me with a good composition, Thanks,

sontukmusic responds: